Here are a few helpful tips and recommended amounts when buying alcohol for your next event.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
- Be sure to have plenty of ice to keep beverages cold. Keep in mind the weather. Hot days require more ice.
- Ice down beer, wine, soft drinks and water atleast 2 hrs prior to the event.
- Bottle openers....this is a necessity!
- Glasses ,stirrers, straws and cocktail napkins
- Have plenty of drink mixers based on the liquor selection
- Slice all lemons, limes and garnishes prior to the event
- Bottled water... Keep in mind the weather.
- Not all your guests will drink alcohol. Remeber to have assorted soft drinks, infused water, coffee and tea.
One liter per 6 guests
One bottle red wine per five guests; one bottle white wine per five guests; one bottle champagne per 10 guests
24 beers per 10 guests
One bottle per six guests
Two quarts for every liter of gin, tequila, vodka, whiskey; one quart for every liter of bourbon, brandy, rum
1/2 pound per person
Three lemons per 10 guests; three limes per 10 guests